God, I Hate Wasps (1.03)
A downloadable game for Windows
The tale begins in 1987, in the Olde Far Off Kingdom of Michigan. Local do-gooder Bill is standing obliviously in the street, smoking a self-rolled cigarette of what we'll assume is a legal substance. While consuming his cigarette's combusting contents, Bill is stung by a massive wasp. Like, no, seriously, a super big-ass wasp. Realizing his disdain for wasps, Bill sets out to eradicate the wasp scourge by attacking them with his mouth-based pellet shooting abilities.
Can Bill defeat the WASP KING and save the world from their horrible sting?
Find out by playing GOD, I HATE WASPS!
- Three quick-fire floors in the Wasp Castle, complete with secret rooms.
- Three Wasp Bosses, including the Wasp King
- In-game timer and score grading show you your results, with ability to save screenshots of your score card.
- Easy to pick up, challenging to master; designed for speedruns and optimization.
- Short and sweet. Skilled players will spend less than 5 minutes in the Wasp Castle; who can set the best time?
- Game Boy style palette, resolution and screen-size with 5 scale settings for those of you who are as blind as I am.
-- SUPER GOOD TUTORIAL SECTION --
Arrow Keys: Move Bill
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.